Responsible for software development for the company including Insurance Core Application, Back office Application, Third party vendor software and local development, website and digital and Mobile Application, including the support and development.
1. Applications development and integration – will manage all stages of individual business application development and integration projects to meet the organization's objectives
2. Testing – will coordinate and manage testing within application development projects, as well as taking responsibility for the integrity of testing activities across all ICT system changes
3. Applications support – develops the application maintenance and support capability, either directly or via third party support agreements, including assisting the CIO to create an operating model and organizational structure for applications support
4. Database administration – manages database configuration, maintenance and support
5. Supplier selection & management – responsible for commercial communications, and the management of the relationship with applications suppliers, including measuring supplier performance and influencing the identification of external partners.
6. Digital and Mobile application development and support.
7. Developing, coordination, and managing of the Digital Roadmap, as well as managing the execution and validation of key projects and initiatives on the roadmap.
8. Others assigned by the Application & BA Manager or the CTO.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
Majoring in Computer science, Information Technology or equivalence
Technical/ Professional/ Specific Competency Requirements:
- Must have knowledge on Core Life Insurance Business.
- Expert on Java, .Net development for software and digital applications on Mobile, Digital channels.
- Have ERP deployment experience.
- Having knowledge on Back office software, eg: HR, Accounting, BPO, Business Work Flow, …
- Good knowledge of database system: Oracle, SQL Server
- Good knowledge of eWAM and Wynsure integration
- Good knowledge of insurance operation and business processes
- Good knowledge of Oracle database
- PL/SQL, C++ programming skill
- Project management skill
- Excellent knowledge in web programming frameworks
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Relevant Working Experience
At least 5 years in software development and application manager role.
Fluent English & Vietnamese
- Good in logical thinking
- Presentation skills and work organization
- Able to work overtime and on weekends
Please send your application to the following address:
Ms. Nguyệt Linh
Tel: 028 22201050 Ext: 125
PRÉVOIR VIETNAM LIFE INSURANCE CO, LTD
9th Floor, Sun Red River Building, 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hanoi
HCM Branch office:
18th Floor, Green Power Building, 35 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCM