Assist and report to Business Manager for these tasks below.
- Market research: survey, analyze and update market information, as well as key competitors reporting.
- Coordinate with related departments to develop, launch and deploy the new products;
- Improve the existing products in order to ensure the suitability and enhance its attractiveness to the market;
- Form/tailor the suitable sales policies for separated markets, partners, customer’s segmentation to enhance the sales volume of assigned products;
- Be responsibility for all operation activities for assigned products and sales polices;
- Keep track and adjust regularly the product regulations/ sales policies to ensure the compliance with Government, MOF and Company internal policies;
- Develop partnership network in order to promote the product features/ enhancing the competition of products in the market;
- Analyze the products portfolio and produce the product performance report;
- Coordinate with Marketing to promote product awareness and brand building as well as customer program and product marketing campaign
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing, IT etc .. to develop and implement product changes as necessary
- Organize training sessions (product, sales skill etc ..) to sales staffs;
- Make periodically report (sales volume, KPI, product etc ..) to Business Unit Manager
- Coordinate with related department to establish reporting system for client databse management
- Contribute idea for establishing commission policy for salesperson as well as system to calculate commision automatically
- Other tasks will be assigned by Business Unit Manager for managing the launch and post-launch implementation with business partners.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
University Degree, priority for major related Finance-Banking.
Relevant Working Experience:
Male/ Female, from 25 to 35 years old, at least 02 years working experiences in Banking/ Finance industry with the familiar responsibility.
Information technology/ Technical tools:
Good at computer skills (Email, Word, Excel, Power point, Visio, Project…)
Please send your application to the following address:
Ms. Nguyệt Linh
Tel: 028 22201050 Ext: 125
PRÉVOIR VIETNAM LIFE INSURANCE CO, LTD
9th Floor, Sun Red River Building, 23 Phan Chu Trinh, Hanoi
HCM Branch office:
18th Floor, Green Power Building, 35 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCM